– Lens switcher for the iPhone 7 Plus. Tap the 1x button in the top icon row to toggle between the 28mm and 56mm lenses. Neat!
– New widget for fast access to Manual from lock screen! To add the widget swipe right on lock or home screen, scroll to bottom of widgets, tap Edit and add Manual as top item. Wow fast.
– We added some nice little haptic feedback bumps and clicks for iPhone 7. Feels good, man.
– Fixed dumb bug where RAW files didn't save location.
– Have you been working out?
Just a few reminders for handling the RAW DNG files:
– The Photos app doesn't support viewing DNG properly, so instead it shows the low resolution preview image embedded in the DNG.
– If an app doesn't understand DNG it will import the low resolution preview and look bad. Make sure it's compatible.
– Some apps will misread the metadata on the file as having a very small resolution, again this is the low res preview file being read. RAW always captures the full resolution of the sensor. You just need to open the DNG in a compatible app.